That’s one way to pay the bills, I guess.
Mhmm. And it’s not ‘killing’, since the mother doesn’t want offspring.
The eggs aren’t fertilized. You can’t kill what’s not alive.
That’s another way to put it I suppose.
They also sold pony milk at that weird ass grocery store.
It’s a weird grocery store.
…I should check to see if they have anything I can use in potions.
West Cloudsdale. Next to the Cigar Store. Can’t miss it.
I’ll write up a list for you, since I can’t get up there easily.
But the cashier has drawn on eyebrows. It’s creepy.
I don’t give a buck.
- queenfrau reblogged this from askstarbuck and added:
- askstarbuck reblogged this from queenfrau
- arborverse reblogged this from askstarbuck and added:
- thenotoriousm likes this
- mythic-swirl likes this
- closed-or-on-break likes this
- sileo-and-starshine reblogged this from askstarbuck and added:
- artencon-aret reblogged this from askstarbuck and added:
- fusionanswers reblogged this from queenfrau and added:
- thesunlord said: Such a store exists? Where is it? I must know at once!
- motherglubbin reblogged this from askstarbuck and added:
- sturmtruppen likes this
- lord-tristan likes this
- pegasus-cloud-kicker said: So you can rub the dead babies of griffins all over your body.
- ask-spitfire likes this
- askstarbuck posted this